Thursday, January 8, 2009

Vegas!!!

For those of you who don't know, for Brian's 30th birthday, I surprised him with a trip to Vegas...since he had never been before! We met up with some friends out there and we had a blast! It was our first time leaving Hunter for more than one night (which we have only done once) and I LIVED!! Hunter was SPOILED by my parents while we were gone...they had alot of fun! It was definitly nice to getaway, since the week before Brian and I had the stomache flu. However, my dad left for a business trip Sunday morning, and my mom came down with the flu that same morning!! While she was getting sick, she said Hunter was REALLY upset (like holding his breathe crying). And she said once he got calmed down, he started acting like he was throwing up, too! I laughed when she told me, and THEN, the other night, out of NO where, he starts gagging and laughing and bending over like he was throwing up!! It was HILARIOUS, we thought anyway. I got a video of it, and I posted it. It's so funny how kids pick up on things!





The biggest tower of seafood I've ever seen




The night of Brian's actual birthday at Binion's


Kokomo's---we all agreed, hands down this was the best dinner we have EVER had...I'm still dreaming about those Coconut Shrimp, Sarah!








No comments: