Wednesday, January 28, 2009

SNOW!!!

For the past few days, the weather here has consisted of ice and snow!! Today we had alittle bit of 'Cabin Fever', so we went to Wal-Mart and got Hunter some snow gear! We came home and played in the snow!!! When we put the boots on Hunter, it was hilarious, because he would NOT bend his knees when he walked!! But, as you can see, after a while he got used to them, and he and the puppies had an AWESOME time!! OH, and yes, I said PUPPIES. Seriously, did we need another dog?? Let me answer that, NO!!! Brian says this is "Hunter's" puppy. Convenient, b/c guess who get's to take care of him ALL day?!?!? Well, anyway, he IS pretty cute, and he's great with Hunter. He's American Bulldog and his name is CASH.








CASH











































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are just tooo cute for words Hunter. Love, Nana

Has anyone noticed that I really love my grandbabies????

Anonymous said...

OMG your puppy is probably the cutest thing i have ever seen!!! So cute! I want snow!! I am so jealous!

Anne said...

the puppy sleeping on the boot is so cute! how fun!