Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Arissa's Photography!!!

So, of course I have to show off my handsome little son!! I know he's mine, but I think you, too, will find these pictures pretty darn cute! If you want to see Hunter's newest pictures, check out www.siteskins.net/arissas go to 'viewing and ordering' click on the link and you'll see Hunter (the 5th one down). Arissa is AMAZING. She was so great with Hunter and she had our proofs for us to see THE NEXT MORNING BY 7:30a.m. Her studio is in Overland Park(ATTENTION all my KC friends and family), but she tries to make it to the Lake often if anyone is interested! Thank you, 'Rockley's', for introducing us to her!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course, I am the Nana and I think they are "amazing" pictures!!! They detail all of his expressions so perfectly. He's a pretty handsome guy....kinda like the Mom and Dad too!!!

Betsy said...

Wow, great pics! Helps when you have great subjects, too ;) Hunter is adorable!