Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

We spent an awesome Labor day weekend AT HOME!! Brian is in the process of building a deck and shed (of course at the same time, and no, neither one of them are completed...welcome to my life). So, we spent most of our time outdoors. Which was great, because it really was a beautiful weekend in the Ozarks; it was warm, but hardly any humidity, which most of you know is rare for this time of year in this part of the country!





Such a sweet dirty face!

Hunter and his new friend Alastair...they were playing with my make-up brushes; their father's would be so proud! We were getting ready to go outside to play, and I had just covered them in sunscreen, thus the crazy hair.


He is his father's son. And, yes, another dirty face.




Cramming popcorn in his mouth! And if you enlarge the picture, you can see the two bug bites in the same exact spot on each eyebrow...it was hilarious, but itchy!




Uncle Josh came over to play last night. I don't think he really realized just how busy a little boy can be!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, the first birthday party was fun!!! I cannot believe he is one year old, time passes quickly. It was fun watching him eat his cupcake......he was like "I really get to do this???"