Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Wild Man is ONE!

Hunter's first birthday is today....I can't believe it's been a whole year. I never realized how time flies until I had him. We celebrated last night in the back yard with family and friends. It was a beautiful night, and we had a great time. Hunter had a blast; even though he had no idea what was going on, and he was wondering why everyone was singing to him! But, of course, he still managed to show off and grabbed the wick of the candle while it was still lit. No worries, though, because it didn't bother the little tough man a bit. He just went ahead and dove into the cupcake. He is quite the party animal...I don't know where he gets that?!?! Happy Birthday, baby Hunter!! We love you!!


Riding the 4-wheeler the Shore's got him while it's still in the box!


The moment I pulled this monkey out of the bag, he was giving him kisses!

The morning after...rough night.


Riding his 4-wheeler, and it plays a really awesome song over and over and over and over....thanks Shore's!



When I wasn't looking, daddy was letting him lick the bowls while I was making cupcakes!

The Family!

My beautiful niece Ellie Jane.





...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my....what a party!!!! He was like the energizer bunny, he just kept going. I do wonder where he got all that energy????? It was so much fun. I love you Hunter and Happy Birthday, Love Nana.

anne said...

Looks like a great party! So sorry we couldn't be there.

Anonymous said...

Yahoo for Hunter!!!! Happy Birthday Hunter!! He is so cute Callie, I love the pictures! He just looks wild ha!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Hunter!! I can't believe you are ONE already!! We are so glad you enjoyed your first of many parties. Did you turn your mom's hair brown? Love, from the Whittle's