Saturday, August 16, 2008

A Baby Shower!

Okay, so you have to hand it to me. I'm doing much better at this blog. It is SO much easier! And right now Brian is watching a REALLY boring movie, and I'm bored and thought I would post some pictures from our day. Today my mom and I had a baby shower for my cousin's wife. They have a precious baby boy on the way, due in October. We are excited for him and Hunter to be good lil' buddies! Enjoy the pictures of our day, as we had a wonderful time filled with great FAMILY and FRIENDS!!
Hunter and his Poppy having fun sittin' on a log.

The table...how cute it that cake?? Thanks 'Sugar Loft'!

The Hostesses (my mom and I)

The cutest flower pen favors Susan made us!


The mommy-to-be and her momma

(I hope you and your mom don't mind I posted a picture of you two!)


This picture makes me smile...Hunter and his 'GG' (great-grandma)

3 comments:

logan, janine, korbin, gunnar, and oliver said...

omg callie you look awesome love you hair!
good to see hunter hanging with his g-parents...you can see how much they adore him of course!!!
thanx for the pics
how fun is it? bloggy friend!

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures Callie. The one of Hunter and GG makes me smile too. We had a great day....of course,Hunter,you make Nana smile all the time.

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was such a pretty shower! Hunter is a growing boy!
Bridgette