Thursday, August 14, 2008

A busy boy!

Okay...so trying to get a 10 1/2 month old to pose for a picture is so FUN!! Nana and I were trying to get a picture of him for his birthday invitation, and boy was that a challenge! We did end up getting a really cute one...and some other pretty funny one's, too!! Here are few; they made me laugh!



Such an innocent little face! How could he EVER do anything wrong?
(on the coffee table)


I think he was alittle freaked out by all the flashes!


He LOVES the cowboy hat!! Can't you tell?


Well, I opened his chest to get out some clothes, and I turned my back for 1/2 a second and he was IN the chest. I had to get a pictures. He's going to be a climber!!


SMILE!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it was a challenge.....he is busy!!!!! Love, Nana

logan, janine, korbin, gunnar, and oliver said...

these are great--can't wait to see how the invite turns out!!! Glad to see Hunter has found a use for the chest I got him! it's fun being bloggy friends!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the last picture! He is so sweet.
Bridgette

anne said...

Look at that smile! Hilarious!!