Thursday, July 30, 2009

The newest addition to the Johnson Family!!!!

That's right!!! You guessed it; we bought another house!;!! I'm totally eating my words of saying I would NEVER EVER remodel a house again. However, we've had our eye on this house for a few months. It was a forclosure, and we fell in love with it. We made an offer and they rejected it. We waited it out, and it went to auction. So, Brian and I packed up, hit a golf course on the way, and attended the MOST exhausting event (aside from 31 hrs of labor) of my LIFETIME!!! If you EVER have the chance, you should definitly attend one of the Real Estate Auctions. It's quite the production. We got there at 4:30 p.m. and didn't leave till 11:30 p.m. BUT, we left with a house, so that's all that matters!!!







2 comments:

Anne said...

awesome! congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Soo excited!!! Yahooo for you guys! I love it, it's adorable!