Sunday, November 9, 2008

Random

Okay, so, I have a TON of photos this post. They got out of order somehow when I uploaded them; but, I'm sure you can figure them out. Some are random, some are from Halloween, some are from Brian and Hunter's Gorilla night(hilarious, by the way, I'm sure you had to be there, though), and some are from today. It was a GREAT fall day to bundle up and play outside, so that's just what we did....
"Hot"---for some reason he thought the bird bath was hot?!?!










Our little Russian




He looks so old here :(


Adorable




Hunter and Daddy playing "Gorillas" ...and I wonder where he gets his energy???




Yes, he is this wild in person





Alistair and Hunter...they are like brothers...it's so cute!







Rainbow Bright and baby Godzilla!


Thing 1 and Thing2

You try to get a 2 month old, 10 month old, and 13 month old to pose for a picture.



Hunter voted....did you??

Our entertainment....


His "good butt" jeans

Bath water tastes delicious

Brushing his teeth

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness.....his Mommy is right....he is a busy boy! He grew up over night....so many more fun days to enjoy!!!!Nana can't wait...

anne said...

GREAT photos! He is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Ohh I have been waiting to see your lil man!!! He is getting old! I love the pictures, he is so cute with blue hair!! Miss you guys xoxo

Jennifer Kearney said...

What a cutie! I love that him and Alastair are such good friends. I always check your blog by going through the Rockley's. I got the bright idea today to add you as our blog friend. Not sure why I didn't do it before. I might still have baby brain! :) Anyway, thanks for the very sweet comment right after Maddox was born. So nice!

Love, The Kearney's