Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Day of Accomplishment!

Okay, so today, I FINALLY ordered our wedding photos. You have no idea how good that feels....I feel like I have conquered the world!! And ironically, on the same day, we received Hunter's one year proofs! I really thought I would have the wedding photos ordered before our first child's first birthday...but I didn't. You can take a look at Hunter's proofs at www.wbpics.com and click on Hunter Johnson...the password is Hunter. They are super cute (a true mother speaking)! I would give you the link to our wedding photos; however they expired 3 years ago.....

4 comments:

Lake Watch Dogs said...

I say...there is no time like the present! Three years isn't THAT bad.

Anonymous said...

O wow Callie haha your bad!!! But good for you, you finally did it!! The pictures of Hunter are so sweet. Wow you really got some good ones. He is so handsome, lil guy, we miss him!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that our daughter and son-in-law now have proof to their son that they are "married". No reason to get in too big of a hurry on anything.......Love, Mom

Oh by the way, our grandson is adorable. The pictures tell all!!!! Love Nana

anne said...

Hunter's pictures turned out great! They capture him perfectly. So cute! My favorites are #33 & 36. Love the B/W.

Can't wait to see your wedding album too!